Year 11 GCSE Mathematics Examination results: January 2022
Congratulations to all Year 11 pupils who received their Mathematics GCSE results from the November examination series. The pupils and staff worked extremely hard to prepare the pupils for the examinations. Regular revision classes were attended by students as well as a four hour revision session prior to the examination. The hard work has really paid off for individuals as the results are excellent.
The school achieved:
- 94 A* grades were achieved
- 81% of the Higher Tier entries (4 out of 5 pupils) achieved an A*
- 38% of the pupils entered achieved A*-A grades
- 67% of the pupils entered achieved A*-B grades
- 99% of pupils entered achieved A*-C grades
This will inspire anyone who was not entered for the November examination series to work hard and prepare.